Шины Tires Rehvid

Terms of order

Orders placed via the internet, paid by bank or cash, depending on the client will pick up the order.

If a customer wants to order him to deliver the address, it will need to pay 100%.

If the client will pick up the order himself from our warehouse, then the payment can be made by cash on delivery or bank to pay the order in advance.

Orders that contain the product is out of stock when you order, be paid at a rate of 30% and the remaining 70% paid after the arrival of the goods in our warehouse.

If the goods are not in stock, we make a request to the storage vendor. If the goods are in stock, the delivery time depends on the provider. Typically it is from 2 to 14 days. After ordering, we will contact you and let you know the exact delivery time to our warehouse.